Portfolio construction is tailored to your individual appetite for risk and includes working with local, national, and international money managers to ensure that it is well-diversified. Our financial planning for your retirement strategy includes:
- A thorough understanding of your current and desired financial situation,
- Planning tools, including eMoney, to help assess the appropriateness of each strategy and its probability for success,
- A full range of individual investments and corporate refinement vehicles to facilitate your transition to retirement,
- Experienced financial advisors to review all aspects of your current financial situation,
- Experienced insurance minds to recommend appropriate protections for your physical and financial assets,
- Disciplined, regular reviews of all of your needs,
- Education planning to help you understand markets and the need to diversify among various asset classes; this planning can also include the review and assessment of insurance protection where needed.
LPL Financial is one of the nation’s leading financial services companies and a publicly traded company under ticker symbol LPLA. The firm’s mission is rooted in the belief that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. LPL does not offer proprietary investment products or engage in investment banking activities; this means advisors affiliated with LPL are not pressured or influenced by LPL to sell its products. Thousands of financial advisors nationwide are able to rely on the firm’s tools and resources to help them provide financial guidance and recommendations to help meet their clients’ needs. For more information about LPL Financial, visit www.lpl.com.
The Financial Consultants of May, Bonee & Clark provide you access to education, products and services for the following areas:
- Retirement Services
- IRAs, 401k, 403b, Profit Sharing, Cash Balance, SEP & SIMPLE Plans
- Separately Managed Accounts
- Mutual Funds, ETFs, Stocks and Bonds
- Fixed and Variable Annuities
- Certificates of Deposit
- 529 / Educational Plans
- Estate Planning and Wealth Management
- Financial Planning
There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diverse portfolio. Diversification does not protect again market risk. No strategy assures success or protects against lost.